No competition for the finest home in La Jolla should be held without this masterpiece being included, and perhaps winning!
– Sold in February 2016 for $12,440,000
– 2022 Zestimate : $18,405,100
– Views that would make a paraglider jealous
– 5 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms
– Designed by noted architect, Ken Ronchetti
– Built in 1996 on 2.41 acres atop the Torrey Sandstone La Jolla Bluffs
– 7 car garage
– Center courtyard hot tub
– Lap pool that goes under a walkway and out to panoramic ocean views
“Designed by noted architect, Ken Ronchetti, this amazing 9083 square foot, five bedroom home on a 2.4 acre site is perched on an ocean bluff just south of La Jolla Farms with a view of Black’s Beach and the North Shore white water coastline that is unequaled in La Jolla. View the canyon, coastline (much like an aerial view of Pebble Beach), La Jolla Cove and sunsets from this circular masterpiece with dramatic pool, spa and waterfalls.”
9046 La Jolla Shores Lane · La Jolla, California · 92037
Copyright © LaJolla.com 2022. All rights reserved.