San Diego Beer Week Returns to America’s Finest City Nov. 3
San Diego Beer Week — a celebration of all things boozy and bubbly — will return to the city starting with a virtual kickoff toast on Friday, Nov. 3.
For those unfamiliar with event, it’s a weeklong celebration of the finest breweries in America’s Finest City. Since San Diego is one of the craft brewing capitals of the U.S., it’s a big deal for the city.
This year, the San Diego Beer Week event will take place starting Friday, Nov. 3 and will run through Sunday, Nov. 12. It will include events held across various breweries, bars, restaurants, and more throughout the county.
On Nov. 3, 2023, there will be a countywide virtual kickoff toast at 7 p.m. Basically, you can head to any brewery in your city and take part — just tag #SDBEER, #SDBEERWEEK and #SDBW.
In addition to the virtual kickoff, the San Diego Brewers Guild will also be celebrating San Diego Beer Week at this participating breweries and dates.
- Friday, Nov. 3 – Eppig Brewing, Vista (3:30 to 7:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 4 – Pure Project, North Park (12 to 4 p.m.)
- Monday, Nov. 6 – AleTales Taproom, East Village (5 to 8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Nov. 7 – 3 Punk Ales, Chula Vista (6 to 9 p.m.)
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 – Deft Brewing, Bay Park (5 8 p.m.)
- Thursday, Nov. 9 – Obrien’s Pub, Kearney Mesa (6 to 9 p.m.)
- Saturday, Nov. 11 – Embolden Brewing Anniversary Party, Miramar (1 to 4 p.m.)
Other events include free music at various San Diego breweries, new beer releases, trivia nights, and more!
In other words, it’s a time to honor and celebrate the beer that San Diego has to offer. And since San Diego craft breweries usually take home a bevy of medals, the city has a lot to offer!
Media credit: Image licensed from Adobe